Uniqueness to support single cavitation to multi-cavitation processing, medium to high volume production and the additions of stack mold capability, are the areas of expertise.. Press ranges from 35-710 U.S. tons, automation of component feed, full servo robotics, value added assembly and packaging, are strengths that Armin Molding Corp. offers as a complete package.
In terms of service and support resources, Armin Molding Corp. is a single source provider-from tool design and sourcing, project management, protocols for validation of tooling, press and process, to customer service, customer synchronized requirements planning, engineered solution services and on-time delivery.
As a single source provider, there is no doubt as to responsibility and accountability for the complete program. The results at Armin Molding Corp. are just that...results.
Real Time Statistical Process Control is available by personal computer at the machine or the operator workstation. The systems monitor press cycle for pressures, temperatures & times. Control limits, CpK's and capability analysis is available.
- Coordinate Toolmaker's Microscope. Equipped with zoom lens, camera, cross-hair generator and utilization of the Metronics, QC 4000 Software.
- Optical Comparator with edge sensor.
- Metronics Quadra-Chek and QC4000 Software for linear dimensions, geometric interpretation and pictorial part reproduction.
- Endoscopic Video Microscope to 100X magnification, equipped with photo and digital reproduction capabilities.
- Brown & Sharpe Micro Height Gage.
- Baush & Lomb Stereo Microscope for visual inspection.
- Mycrona, Signum Optical, Laser & Touch Probe Sensors
- Optical Gaging Products (OGP) Smartscope Flash, Model 200
All standard inspection functions are performed utilizing standard measuring equipment and custom designed gauging.
Product Labeling is performed using "Label Matrix" and a Zebra 105S Thermal Transfer Printer, and a computerized label package with bar code capabilities.